Welcome to our lifestyle organization website! We offer a full selection of storage and closet organization solutions which meet the needs of any lifestyle and budget.
My Custom Closetprovides storage organization designs for all needs and wants. We provide custom installation on all of our organization systems including kids/teens closets, walk-in closets, kitchen pantry shelves, garage storage, shoe racks, laundry, home offices, and any other basic storage needs that you may have.
Our custom consultants will help you choose the perfect look and style for your home and our professional installation guarantees that you are satisfied with your new custom closet.Follow Fan
My Custom Closet Video
- Go to bed 30 minutes earlier than usual
- Get up 20 minutes earlier than usual
- Before going to bed, prepare for the morning
- Bring a hat and an umbrella
- Don't wear tight clothes or uncomfortable shoes
- Make a list
- Listen to a favorite song
- Keep extra cash in the house
- Be polite and be fair
- Laugh out loud
- Have a good book to read
- Keep an extra set of keys
- Always keep your passport in the same place
- Throw something away
- Don't say mean things about others
- Put a Bandaid in your wallet
- Keep gas in the car
Stop! & Start Organizing
Getting organized requires that you STOP doing things that are causing clutter, wasting time and hurting your chances of reaching your goals.
It also requires you to start doing things that eliminate clutter, increase your productivity and give you the best chances for achieving the things you want in life.